Pipe Fabrication & Welding
We understand the importance of your job and we carefully schedule the works in our workshop, giving you a realistic lead time on the required works. Ensuring complete planning, inspection, testing, coating and packaging of your newly fabricated steel spooling with the addition of delivery Australia wide.
Since 2006 - we've provided pre-fabrication, maintenance, repairs and supply services to the Oil & Gas, Water & Power, Petrochemical, Mining, Fixed Plant and Construction Industries.
We also offer professional engineering and design services, general > specialist fabrication of light to heavy steelworks, pressure vessels, shells & tube heat exchanges, waste heat recovery units, mining equipment, handrails & platforms, testing services (NDE) quality control and project management.
Our welding procedures have been approved across many sites and by all our major clients. We don't limit ourselves on what we can weld - if you got an exotic job; we'll get it tested and approved for your perusal.
Working with light > heavy wall carbon steels, stainless steels, clad steels, duplex/super duplex alloys, copper nickel, titanium, chrome molybdenum and aluminium.
- Structural Welding - AS1554
- Pressure Vessels & Tanks - AS1210
- Pressure Piping - AS2885, AS3992, AS4041/AS4037, AS4458 & ASME IX/li>
- Ensuring testing requirements are met, recorded and the correct services are engaged. Machining, NDE, Heat Treatment, Lining & Coating
- Working to the requirements of ISO9001:2015
- Country of Origin / Restricted Material supply compliance
- Complete Traceability of all Fabrication and Welding - Weld maps, As Builts & Certification
- Welding Procedure Specifications & Qualification Records